Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekly Weigh-In Jan 11


One of my goals for this year is to get outside for a hike or outside activity each weekend. This week we checked out the lower garden trail at The Grotto.  It's January in Portland so everything is a nice evergreen color. The Grotto still has the lights up from their Christmas display so it was interesting to compare what we saw then with what we can see in broad daylight. The lower garden path is pretty short and about every 25-50 feet there is an alcove with a bronze scene from the life of Jesus. It was a nice mini urban adventure but we probably won't go back to the Lower Garden Path. That said, we are definitely going to visit the Upper Garden path sometime in the Spring or early Summer.

Regarding the rest of my physical activity, it was a pretty normal work week so my step count looks much closer to my 10,000 steps a day goal. I wasn't really disciplined about my workouts but I was able to focus on getting good quality sleep and reasserting my normal sleep schedule. I only logged my food on 2/7 days last week so that is definitely something to work on.

Goals for this week:

  1. Log my calories completely on at least 3 days
  2. Avoid eating Dairy
  3. Increase the number of workouts from last week's number


Statistics:

Morning Workouts: 0
Lunchtime Weight Lifting: 0
Evening Dog Walks: 1
Bedtime Yoga: 3
Step Counting:
     Monday: 8030
     Tuesday: 10860
     Wednesday: 10119
     Thursday: 7426
     Friday: 10187
     Saturday: 5811
     Sunday: 5471

     Weekly Average: 8272
     Last Week's Average: 3862

     Weekly Total: 57904
     Last Week's Total: 27038

     January Average: 5988
     January Total: 59882

Current Weight: 254.2 pounds
Last Week: 253.2 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 1.0 pounds gained

Starting Weight: 249.4 pounds
Highest Point: 255.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 238.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment