Thursday, January 8, 2015

Weekly Weigh In Jan 8


So I did pretty well this week.  Most of the weight loss was probably holiday fluff that came off when I returned to more disciplined eating but it is definitely nice to see.

I did really well at tracking my calories this week but I been having sinus issues and not sleeping well so I haven't been making it to the gym or doing Insanity as planned.  I went on nice dog walks on 5/7 days so at least I was getting some exercise outside of running around at work. Still less than my goal of every day but the reality is that sometimes life happens.

I'm happy with this week's progress and will keep making progress.


Statistics:

Current Weight: 246.4 pounds
Last Week: 249.4 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 3.0 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 249.4 pounds
Highest Point: 249.4 pounds
Lowest Point: 246.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment