Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekly Weigh In Sept 25


This week I finished the 30 Day Shred which was definitely exciting.  I didn't lose much weight but the measurements and the before/after photos are pretty telling.  I've done the first few workouts of Insanity which is definitely making me work.

Dancing is going well but the more intense workouts are definitely taking their toll.  My legs and butt are really sore.

I managed to get a couple of runs in last week so I might be able to pretend that I am ready for the 5K Color Run this Saturday.

All in all I'm feeling pretty good and my biggest effort right now is replacing the crappy snacks with healthier ones.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 221.6 pounds
Last Week:   223.6 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 2 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 228.2 pounds
Lowest Point: 221.6 pounds



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment