Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh In July 3


It's been an interesting week but luckily things are getting back to normal around here.  I did a couple of C25K workouts with my sister's dog as my running buddy.  He wasn't impressed by my jogging pace and got bored partway through each workout and tried to play with me like he would another dog.  I was not amused.  Maybe I'll try again when I've got some more pace to my running.

However, I've gained a human running buddy!  I'll have to repeat week 4 to give her a chance to build up endurance but that will probably work out just fine for me too.  I think that running with her is going to help me increase my speed a bit since she runs quite a bit faster than I do, albeit currently in short bursts.

The stretching that I've been doing before and after workouts has almost got me back to my old flexibility.  However, I'm getting to the point where belly fat is impeding further improvement.  Something to work on.

I did notice (or possibly imagine) that according to my mirror my figure is beginning to improve.  It is worth considering that I might not be seeing as much weight loss as hoped for because I am adding muscle weight.  I will have to keep going to find out.  I'll have a better idea of what is going on when I do my once a month measurements of waist, hips, thighs, etc in a couple of weeks.


Statistics:

Current Weight: 225.4 pounds
Last Week:  227.4  pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 2.0 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 227.4 pounds
Lowest Point: 224.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment