Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh In June 27


I'm a little late with this check in this week but honestly; I was hoping for a better check in weight.  I've learned through experience that Monday usually a high day but when I get back to the more active weekday schedule I usually see a good sized drop.  Unfortunately, this week seems to be a step backward and next week's weigh in will probably reflect the same issue.

A large part of the problem seems to be that my pregnant sister's (who is visiting this week) current meat free diet is not very compatible with my mostly bread, pasta and potato free lifestyle.  That is paired with the fact that I'm still learning how to feed my body and its higher calorie demands on workout days.

Thoughts on my workouts:

Couch to 5K is really going well.  I've done Week 3 Days 1 and 2 now.  I struggled a bit with day 1 but day 2 seemed to easier maybe because I already knew that I could do the 3 minute runs.  I'll still running pretty slowly but I am running.  Cycling is going equally well and I've been slowly increasing the number of sets that I do with the free weights afterwards.

I'm thinking about adding a run on Saturdays, either repeating the Day 3 workout for Couch to 5K or even just free running.  It seems that I'm losing a lot of weight loss progress by resting all weekend so I may give it a try.


Statistics:

Current Weight: 227.4 pounds
Last Week: 224.8 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 2.6 pounds gained

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point: 227.4 pounds
Lowest Point: 224.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment