Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekly Weigh In June 19


This week went pretty well as long as you don't count the entirely too many desserts of the weekend.  Father's Day was celebrated all weekend with brownies, strawberry shortcake and ice cream.  It was tasty  but not very diet friendly.  However, it didn't stop me from dropping a little weight.  I expect to see more dramatic results as I maintain my exercise routine and continue to increase my activity intervals.  Also, fewer sweets will help with that.

Thoughts on my new exercise routine:

Couch to 5K is working really well for me.  I decided to sync my cycling and running by repeating Week 2 on the cycle.  It was fun watching the distance increase over the week and I hope to see the same type of results with my running.

I've learned that I need to be better about stretching before and after workouts since I've had some trouble with my calves tightening up which is very painful when you are trying to run.  I have lots of experience with stretching so it won't be hard, but I do need to practice working it into my routine.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 224.8 pounds
Last Week: 225.2 pounds

Weight Loss/Gain: 0.4 pounds lost

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point:  225.2 pounds
Lowest Point:  224.8  pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment