Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly Weigh In June 12

So for those of you who have been following for a while the next statement is going to look familiar: I got off track on my dieting and I am starting fresh again.  I'm taking a slightly different track than I have in the past.  I'm choosing to focus more on exercise than on my diet.  I still intend to eat healthy and control my portion sizes but it hasn't done me much good to obsess over what I eat.  I've made the decision to become more active and focus on building stamina and endurance  I expect that the weight loss will come as a natural consequence as long as I limit my sugar intake.

Thoughts on my new exercise routine:

After some distractions, I'm taking steps forward in my fitness goals. I decided to give running another try and am trying out the Couch to 5K plan.

So far, I have successfully completed Week 1, Days 1 and 2. And I even made it back up the hill to my house!

I've also been using the C25K intervals for my cycling (I've already done Week 2 Day 2). Maybe this summer I will actually try biking to work...

To prove that I'm a bit nerdy: I cycle while rewatching Doctor Who 2005 season 1 and I ran while listening to the audiobook of Cherie Priest's Clementine.  In case it isn't clear, my cycling is done in the safety of my basement on a stationary bike.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 225.2 pounds
Last Week: N/A

Weight Loss/Gain: N/A

Starting Weight: 225.2 pounds
Highest Point:  225.2 pounds
Lowest Point:  225.2  pounds



No comments:

Post a Comment