Saturday, June 2, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo June 2012 Day 1

I have, in true last minute fashion, decided to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo.  Luckily I have the bare bones of an idea ready to write.  Go Seasonal Steampunk Serial!  Since I need to get writing it anyway if I want to edit and post it this December...well, wish me luck!



General Stats:
Words Written Today: 1675
Total Words Written: 1675
Cups of Coffee This Month: 1
Plans Changed to Accommodate More Writing: 1
Random Ideas Generated: 0

Random Thoughts:
- Today's experience was filled with distractions galore but it feels good to be writing again
- I came to the realization that I don't write as well or consistently without the word count/deadline challenge of NaNoWriMo so I may be doing this often.  Hopefully the month or two off at a time will be enough to actually edit things.
- I actually have words to add to #WIP500 again. (I suck at writing daily.  I want to get better at it.)


Small Snippet of Novel:

It seemed like such a small object to given so much power for change. Her eyes traced the engraved patterns on the box trying to make sense of the endless lines. Eventually Julianne looked up to see Noreen staring at her expectantly. Noreen was familiar with Julianne’s tendency to get lost in her own thoughts but the impatience in her indulgent smile made it clear that she thought Julianne wasn’t present enough in this particular moment.

Favorite NaNo-isms of the Day:


inif
Enerat
paraluzed
alwasys

Progress Bar:


1675 / 50000 (3.35%)

No comments:

Post a Comment