Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Exposition

E is for Exposition also known as introducing my current WIPs to everyone visiting from the A to Z challenge.  These are all working titles that are mostly being used so I can tell the scrivener documents apart.

Hive Mind
NaNoWriMo 2010
Status: 1st Draft Complete, 2nd Draft in Progress
Genre: Steampunk Adventure
Short Summary: A teen from a telepathic community is kidnapped by a crew of airship merchants and the only ones willing to go after him are his sister and their best friends.

Outbreak
NaNoWriMo 2011
Status: 1st Draft Complete, Resting
Genre: Science Fiction
Short Summary: Zombie plague outbreak on a space colony.

Greased Gears
Status: Outline Complete, Partial 1st Draft, Stalled for other projects
Genre: Alternate History, Steampunk,
Short Summary:  1920's murder mystery involving airship speakeasies.

Seasonal Steampunk Serial
Status: Outline in Pieces, Starting 1st Draft
Genre: Steampunk
Short Summary: An experiment in serial style writing. The first female Santa Claus and the fight to save Christmas.

There might be a few other minor projects hanging around but these are the major ones that are likely to be mentioned with any kind of frequency.

3 comments:

  1. They sound like fun reads. I will have to check back. I love the blog title though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love steampunk & they sound great! I agree about the blog title & it was what tempted me to visit for the A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some interesting reads! I will have to come back to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete