Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In Jan 17

The diet is still going mostly well but last week appeared to be a fluke.  Either that or returning to healthy eating made it simple to drop the holiday weight and now I'm going to have to work hard to lose the rest.  Imagine my surprise. To be honest, I never expected to start off with a giant weight loss so it made a nice positive start.

I didn't do any better at exercising last week.  I'm going to have to work really hard to get into a routine that works well for me.  I've made the first start of building that routine for today, so the next step is to get up tomorrow and do it again.


Moral update: Disappointed but not discouraged.

Statistics:

Current Weight: 221.0 pounds

Last Week: 221.0 pounds


Weight Loss/Gain: None

Starting Weight: 226.2 pounds
Highest Point: 
226.4 pounds
Lowest Point: 221.0 pounds


 
5/10 pounds to next Book

No comments:

Post a Comment