Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly Check In May 23

I was correct in last week's guess that getting back to biking daily was going to be difficult. I did manage to bike a few times last week but I was tired enough and sore enough from dancing that I didn't bike as much as I would have liked. On the plus side, I was able to bike 6.25 miles in 24 minutes. That will cover the minimum distance to work and is a faster pace than I had been maintaining.

I was also dancing almost every night this week. Wednesday through Sunday were all dance nights with an added couple of hours in the afternoon on Saturday for a workshop. It wasn't enough to maintain my weight while I succumbed to the temptation of fresh baked cookies but it was still god exercise. This week I hope to work on being a disciplined eater with a focus on eating healthy foods and avoiding sugary snacks and potato products (yes, I'm talking to you, French Fries).

Dinner Plan for May 23-29

May 23 - Steak with Grilled Vegetable
May 24 - Garlic and Soy Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Peppers
May 25 - Cheesy Vegetable Soup
May 26 - Traveling
May 27 - Traveling
May 28 - Traveling
May 29 - Traveling

Statistics:
Last Weigh-in: 212.2
Current Weight: 214.2
Starting Weight: 207.4
Highest Point: 218.6
Lowest Point: 206.4

No comments:

Post a Comment