Monday, May 2, 2011

Check In May 2

I haven't been very consistent on blogging about my progress (or lack thereof). April was a busy month of travel and birthdays which made it difficult to lose weight. I have stayed relatively steady even though it is higher than I would hope. I hope to get back on track and stay on track losing weight through the month of May and beyond.

My exercise plan has changed a bit. I have added a lindy hop class to my normal two nights of social dancing. My goal for the summer is to start biking to and from work. To get into biking shape, I have started make use of the stationary bike. My work is about 6 miles from my house, so roughly 30 minutes. My short-term goal is to get up to 10 miles in 40 minutes on the stationary bike. I'm biking everyday and am currently up to 3.3 miles in 15 minutes.

I did get to try out Barre3 workout during April. I really enjoyed the combination of movements and I will look forward to take more classes there in the future.

Dinner Plan for May 2-8

May 2 - Out
May 3 - Grilled Chicken and Peppers
May 4 - Steak and Mushroom Stroganoff with Broccoli
May 5 - Thai Chicken, Peppers, and Salad with Peanut-Curry Sauce
May 6 - Chicken Capri, Brussel Sprouts
May 7 - Slow Cooked Short Ribs, Asparagus with Cheese Sauce
May 8 - Garlic and Soy Grilled Pork Chops with Peppers

Statistics:
Last Weigh-in: 218.6
Current Weight: 213.6
Starting Weight: 207.4
Highest Point: 218.6
Lowest Point: 206.4

No comments:

Post a Comment