Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Check In #1

It's my first weekly check-in.

I've been fairly bad about sticking to the diet. My biggest downfall was the Christmas sugar cookies that we frosted and decorated on Wednesday. Along with the M&M Chocolate Chip cookies that were made on Wednesday Night. For main meals, I actually did quite well. All of the main meals, except for one night where we had pizza, were phase one friendly meals. We even got to try some new recipes: Eggplant and Chicken and Eggplant Casserole, Savory Beef and Cheese Soup, and Stuffed Mushrooms.

I also made it out dancing twice this week. Once for the regular Thursday night swing dance and on Saturday was an advanced Workshop on a variety of dances in the swing family. I'll get some more dancing in tonight at my regular Sunday night Swing Dance.

Week One-

Starting Weight: 207.4

Current Weight: 207.0

No comments:

Post a Comment